11 Colonel By Drive
The objectives of the 8th National Conference are to:
- Discuss innovative, evidence-informed strategies to promote excellence in perinatal and women’s health care.
- Reflect on approaches to influence policy at local, provincial, and national levels that aim to improve health care for women, newborns and their families.
- Create opportunities for clinicians, educators and researchers from across Canada to network and share best practices.
- Explore current and future roles of perinatal and women’s health nurses as members of interprofessional teams.
- Identify strategies that promote engagement of families to enhance empowerment and shared decision-making.
A block of rooms has been set aside for the 2018 CAPWHN Conference at The Westin Ottawa. We recommend booking your room early to ensure availability, as there are limited rooms available.
11 Colonel By Dr, Ottawa ON
Room rate (taxes extra):
Traditional Room $199 (per night - single or double occupancy)
Click here to book your room or call The Westin Ottawa Reservations at 613-560-7000 and quote the group code “CJ04AE” or the following names “CAPWHN 2018” and “Perinatal and Women’s Health.”
Note the cancellation policy when making your reservation and early departure fee upon check in at the hotel.
CAUTION: BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT HOTEL OFFERS
The hotel room blocks organized by CAPWHN for the 2018 CAPWHN Conference are those listed above only. CAPWHN does not endorse or recommend booking hotel reservations through any source other than the hotel itself. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact CAPWHN. Contact information is listed on the Registration Information page.
CAPWHN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any of the events as necessary.
CAPWHN MEMBERS - PLEASE NOTE
If you are a student or retired member of CAPWHN, please ensure you register using the student or retired category as opposed to the RN or Associate registration category.
Please note that all registrants of the 8th CAPWHN National Conference do hereby give permission to CAPWHN to use any photos taken during the event which contain their likeness in any respectable manner, without compensation. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of these photos in promotional material in print or electronically, such as the CAPWHN website and newsletter.
Please note that CAPWHN is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items pertaining to participating in the 8th CAPWHN National Conference, whether during the event or in transit.
Written cancellations must be received on or before 5 pm Eastern on September 25, 2018 and are subject to a $100 administration fee. No refunds will be provided after September 25, 2018. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
Transfers to another individual at the same institution will be accepted until September 25, 2018. Transfers following that date will be subject to a $50 administration fee. On-site transfers will be subject to a $100 administration fee.